Amirdrassil, The Dream's Hope is the newest raid in World of Warcraft, introduced in Patch 10.2 alongside Season 3 of the Dragonflight expansion. As per usual, it adds even stronger gear into the game and even tougher challenges to conquer for players that are willing to push the boundaries. Besides the ilvl 454+ items, which would be useful for PvE and PvP players alike, this new exciting raid offers you a chance to carry home many various achievements, rare mounts, and other fantastic rewards.
But although the loot in the new raid is enticing, not everybody is willing or able to contest its challenges on their own. Consisting of nine encounters, each more difficult than the last, including Fyrakk, the Blazing, the last boss of the raid, finishing this fresh PvE content might prove a hassle for even an experienced player, especially if they are forced to play with players of low skill or game knowledge.
In that case, you would be wise to come to us for help! Forget about waiting and retrying the same fight over and over. With our assistance, you can sit back and relax, and enjoy the rewards this new raid offers.
Here are just some of the Amirdrassil services we offer as of now:
- Full Amirdrassil, The Dream's Hope run, on any difficulty (up to 9 out of 9 bosses: Normal, Heroic, Mythic);
- Fyrakk, the Blazing kill, on any of the difficulties;
- 'Glory of the Dream Raider' achievement and its epic mount reward, 'Shadow Dusk Dreamsaber';
- Full gear of desired item level for any character specialization;
- Epic mounts, such as 'Embodiment of the Shadowflame' and 'Embodiment of the Blazing';
- 'Cutting Edge: Fyrakk the Blazing' Feat of Strength, which is only available until the next major content update;
- ...And many more!
If you want help with the new WoW Patch 10.2 raid content, you have come to the right place!
Here are the item rewards you can expect from the runs:
- Normal Amirdrassil, The Dream's Hope: 454 - 463 ilvl;
- Heroic Amirdrassil, The Dream's Hope: 467 - 476 ilvl;
- Mythic Amirdrassil, The Dream's Hope: 480 - 489 ilvl.
And here are the loot options we provide, should you decide to order a full Amirdrassil, The Dream's Hope loot run:
- Group Loot - You and the other raid-goers will roll items randomly together, meaning there is no guarantee that you will get everything you want in a single raid. You can loot up to 3 items per run, or 1-2 on average, as well as an access to rewards from the Great vault at the end of the week. This is the most cheap and easy option.
- Armor/Tier Priority - You will be the only player in the group with the desired class armor type and tier token. But, you will be paired with three more customers, and all other items (such as weapons, rings, necklaces, trinkets, and cloaks) will be rolled randomly among you. If you don't get the chosen number of desired armor/token items, we will finish another raid for you next week to ensure your order is complete.
- Full Priority - The most expensive but also the fastest way to gear up for the new content. You will be the only customer in the raid, meaning you get to keep ALL of the loot drops that happen during the run.
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to contact our helpful customer support!
But why should you choose us?
Our raid boosting team has over fifteen years of experience in providing professional WoW raid runs to our customers. Each one of our players has thousands of hours in the game and has deep knowledge of its mechanics. We always study the new content as it is getting added and are ready to tackle new raids for you as soon as they are released. Regardless of the chosen difficulty, we usually offer any current raids as soon as they are available. If you don't believe us, you can always consult the numerous positive reviews on Trustpilot left by our satisfied customers!