WoW Patch 10.1, Embers of Neltharion, brings in the Season 2 of Dragonflight and introduces the second raid of the expansion: Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible (AtSC). An important place in the story, it is home to 9 brand new bosses with unique mechanics to conquer, secrets to uncover, and exciting loot to obtain. On top of fresh high-ilvl gear and weapons, you can earn various other rewards, such as new Tier Set items for your character's specialization, plenty of achievements, Feats of Strength, Titles, new epic mounts, and many more cosmetic rewards.
With all these awesome rewards, it is no mystery why many people want to clear the new raid quickly, efficiently, and without too much hassle. No matter what your goal is with the new content: to simply finish the raid on a certain difficulty, to slay certain bosses or obtain certain items and achievements, or to come away with the best gear possible - we'll be glad to help you! Our professional team of players with thousands of hours of experience in the game will assist you with the new raid and its secrets. Below is a quick rundown of what you can expect from Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible and what types of services we offer.
The new raid is home to nine unique boss encounters: Kazzara, Molgoth, Experimentation of Dracthyr, Zaqali Invasion, Rashok, Zskarn, Magmorax, Echo of Neltharion, and Scalecommander Sarkareth, the final boss of the raid.
You can choose all of them, or only certain fights, or even only a single one, and we'll be happy to help you in defeating these bosses on any of the available difficulties: Normal, Heroic, or Mythic.
Depending on the chosen difficulty of the raid, you can earn powerful gear rewards of varying item level, with the highest tier items being some of the strongest PvE gear you can yet obtain in the Dragonflight expansion.
Here are the item rewards you can expect from the runs:
- LFR Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible: 402-411 ilvl;
- Normal Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible: 415-424 ilvl;
- Heroic Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible: 428-437 ilvl;
- Mythic Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible: 441-450 ilvl.
You can get a full gear boost from us of the chosen difficulty, allowing you to fully upgrade your character with the most up-to-date items that will help you conquer the contents of the patch and even beyond.
Here are the services we provide for the new raid AtSC and Dragonflight Season 2:
- Full clear run of the Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible raid on any difficulty (Normal, Heroic, Mythic);
- Glory of the Aberrus Raider meta-achievement;
- Defeating any of the bosses of the new raid, Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible on any difficulty of your choice;
- Defeating the final boss of the new raid, Scalecommander Sarkareth, on any difficulty of your choice;
- Full gear service for Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties, allowing you to fully gear up your character with the most powerful items available;
- Dragonflight Season 2 Master and Dragonflight Season 2 Hero meta-achievements, as well as their respective rewards: Draconic Mark of Mastery and Obsidian Aspectral Earthstone;
- New mounts and Feats of Strength, such as Cutting Edge: Scalecommander Sarkareth, for defeating the final boss of the raid on Mythic difficulty before the next major patch.
Explore the new contents of the 10.1 patch and let us know if there is something your are interested in. Thank you for choosing us. We'll be glad to help!